This Award recognises excellence in businesses providing “feel good” services and recognises the health intervention measures and facilities which help to improve quality of life, making a real difference to the wellbeing of our community.
• Entrants must be located in the Barrington Coast region
• Entrants must be received by 5pm 10th December 2021
• Answer every question
• Submissions should not exceed 250 words per question
• All information remains confidential
These broad-based business questions are required to be completed by all entrants. This only needs to be completed once, regardless of how many categories entered. This section is not judged, however it provides a context in which your business operates and is used in the marketing of your business in relation to the Business Awards program.
1. The judge’s decision will be final.
2. To the best of my knowledge the information contained in this entry is correct and accurate at the time of submission.
I declare that the information I have provided is true and correct at the time of entry. I confirm that I and my Businesses have met all the necessary licences and operational requirements for my business to operate in the MidCoast Council area. I further declare that I am not bankrupt or trading insolvent at the time of entry, nor in dispute with any other business, government agency or department at any level at the time of entry.
I understand that if circumstances change, concerning my own status or that of my business, I am obligated to inform the MidCoast Business Chamber and that this may at the sole discretion of the Judging panel, exclude me from these awards.