The Outstanding Business Leader award recognises the positive contribution made to business by business people and professionals. The award recognises those who demonstrate outstanding entrepreneurial spirit, strategic business direction and innovative ideas, whilst providing inspiration to a new generation of upcoming business leaders. Individuals entering into this category can be self-employed or employed by a business.
• Entrant is aged 36 years and over at the time of entry
• Entrants must be located in the Barrington Coast Region
• Entrants must be received by 5pm 10th December 2021
• Answer every question
• Please be aware of word count on each question
• All information remains confidential
These broad-based business questions are required to be completed by all entrants. This only needs to be completed once, regardless of how many categories entered. This section is not judged, however it provides a context in which your business operates and is used in the marketing of your business in relation to the Business Awards program.
1. The judge’s decision will be final.
2. To the best of my knowledge the information contained in this entry is correct and accurate at the time of submission.
I declare that the information I have provided is true and correct at the time of entry. I confirm that I and my Businesses have met all the necessary licences and operational requirements for my business to operate in the MidCoast Council area. I further declare that I am not bankrupt or trading insolvent at the time of entry, nor in dispute with any other business, government agency or department at any level at the time of entry.
I understand that if circumstances change, concerning my own status or that of my business, I am obligated to inform the MidCoast Business Chamber and that this may at the sole discretion of the Judging panel, exclude me from these awards.